The Foundation Of The Breed
YOU MUST BE SIGNED IN TO VIEW ALL THE SECTIONS. IT IS A SIMPLE AND EASY PROCESS. NEW INFORMATION IS ADDED TO THE SITE ALMOST EVERYDAY. THANK YOU FOR VISITING.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

YOU MUST BE SIGNED IN TO VIEW ALL THE SECTIONS. IT IS A SIMPLE AND EASY PROCESS. NEW INFORMATION IS ADDED TO THE SITE ALMOST EVERYDAY. THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Merchant/Frank Giddings

2 posters

Go down

James Merchant/Frank Giddings Empty James Merchant/Frank Giddings

Post  Troy Feuquay Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:30 am

My opinion done the walker breed worlds of good 2 true legendary breeders and true coon hunters. Very nice guys too! Smile  What do you think?

Troy Feuquay

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-01-03

Back to top Go down

James Merchant/Frank Giddings Empty Re: James Merchant/Frank Giddings

Post  elkrauskopf Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:02 pm

James Merchant has owned some of the best the world has known. As far as a breeder I feel he just raised some pups. 99% of his winners he bought and if they were out of his dogs he bought them back trained.

Frank Giddings has promoted some outstanding dogs also but actually has kept a line of dogs. Probably his best litter was out of Sal. She even went back to old Ring. His females are out of dogs he has promoted.

Both have done a lot for the breed. And my hat is off to both of them. Hopefully lance and Rob will make as big a impact in there time.

elkrauskopf

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-01-20

Back to top Go down