The Foundation Of The Breed
YOU MUST BE SIGNED IN TO VIEW ALL THE SECTIONS. IT IS A SIMPLE AND EASY PROCESS. NEW INFORMATION IS ADDED TO THE SITE ALMOST EVERYDAY. THANK YOU FOR VISITING.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

YOU MUST BE SIGNED IN TO VIEW ALL THE SECTIONS. IT IS A SIMPLE AND EASY PROCESS. NEW INFORMATION IS ADDED TO THE SITE ALMOST EVERYDAY. THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

panthercreek cash or wild wood penny???

2 posters

Go down

panthercreek cash or wild wood penny??? Empty panthercreek cash or wild wood penny???

Post  coonhunting79 Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:28 am

does any one have any info on either of these hounds? penny was out of cash, she was born in either 1979 or 1980. i was told she won some big hunt in the early eightys? my stepdad owned her till she was three and sold her to art "bud" haedecke of east peoria. bud sold her to someone? ive heard harvey french, then i heard kenny francis? i would like to know what happened to her, if she was ever bred , finished out etc? cash was owned by my stepdads uncle stan joliff from east peoria,IL please if you have any info let me know, or if you know how i could find out? 618 752-5680

coonhunting79

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-02-26

Back to top Go down

panthercreek cash or wild wood penny??? Empty PANTHER CREEK CASH

Post  finleyriverchief Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:46 pm

Don't have any info that will help you but thought you might enjoy seeing this ad.

panthercreek cash or wild wood penny??? Scan0407

CHAMPION NITE CHAMPION PANTHER CREEK CASH
finleyriverchief
finleyriverchief
Admin

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-14

https://finleyriverchief.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down