The Foundation Of The Breed
YOU MUST BE SIGNED IN TO VIEW ALL THE SECTIONS. IT IS A SIMPLE AND EASY PROCESS. NEW INFORMATION IS ADDED TO THE SITE ALMOST EVERYDAY. THANK YOU FOR VISITING.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

YOU MUST BE SIGNED IN TO VIEW ALL THE SECTIONS. IT IS A SIMPLE AND EASY PROCESS. NEW INFORMATION IS ADDED TO THE SITE ALMOST EVERYDAY. THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INSANE JANE & LIPPER THE FUTURE

Go down

INSANE JANE & LIPPER  THE FUTURE Empty INSANE JANE & LIPPER THE FUTURE

Post  finleyriverchief Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:50 am

INSANE JANE & LIPPER THE FUTURE

Some of the most exciting news I have heard about is that Steve Kinney and Tom Hopkins have joined to together to assure that World Champion Insane Jane will be mated to House's Lipper. Every once in a while there comes a along a Cross For The Ages. Not very often but they do happen.

I would think the Shetler's Sonny Boy and Bixler's Supreme Sally would have been one of the Cross For The Ages. They were two the of the top hounds in their era. Of course this cross produced Finley River Chief as the only male in the litter but you will find some of Chief's sisters in the pedigrees of many well known hounds also. Together Chief and his sisters had an enormous influence on the treeing walker breed.

You could pick out a handful of such type crosses in the Walker breed or the other breeds. They are few and far between.

Here with this cross of Insane Jane and Lipper you take two of the top hounds of their era and mate them. The only difference is that with the help of science the two eras are around 25 years apart. And with this help of science, one of the hounds of a years past era (Lipper) is in Insane Jane's pedigree.

Lipper proved himself in the woods and in the reproducing pen. Jane has proved herself in the woods and also the reproducing pen. Jane has nothing to prove in the woods or hunts. With each litter produced she will just increase the proof to the world how she also excels in the breeding pen.

I don't believe this cross was planned to have pups to sale. I believe it was planned to cross the Lipper Strain and the Insane Jane Strain together as close as possible.

Only time will tell how successful this cross will be but with both their records and their bloodlines, I myself am expecting wonderful results from this cross.

Even though these pups may not be available for sale, as they mature and prove themselves they will have offspring that we lovers of this great breed can enjoy and use to help a breeding program.

My sincere wish and hope is that Mr. Kinney and Mr. Hopkins have the greatest luck with this planned mating from conception to birth and beyond. It may be a cross that many of us who love this breed will be thanking them for, for many years to come.

INSANE JANE & LIPPER  THE FUTURE Scan0001-5-1

INSANE JANE & LIPPER  THE FUTURE Scan0019-1
finleyriverchief
finleyriverchief
Admin

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-14

https://finleyriverchief.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down