The Foundation Of The Breed
YOU MUST BE SIGNED IN TO VIEW ALL THE SECTIONS. IT IS A SIMPLE AND EASY PROCESS. NEW INFORMATION IS ADDED TO THE SITE ALMOST EVERYDAY. THANK YOU FOR VISITING.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

YOU MUST BE SIGNED IN TO VIEW ALL THE SECTIONS. IT IS A SIMPLE AND EASY PROCESS. NEW INFORMATION IS ADDED TO THE SITE ALMOST EVERYDAY. THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank You Don Nicely !!!!

Go down

Thank You Don Nicely !!!! Empty Thank You Don Nicely !!!!

Post  tom hopkins Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:57 pm

Don I want to sincerly thank you for posting this thread. It is one of if not the the most informative collection of coonhound
history I have ever seen. I especially thank you for THE LIPPER STRAIN section it allowed me to do some catching up on some of LIPPER'S descendents that came and went while I was not actively involved in coonhunting. He truly made an impact on the treeing walker breed. I pray that he will continue to do so through the use of his semen that I collected in 1984 when he was 2 years old. The Litter of Impact is here and looking really good at 5 months old. We are also looking forward to breeding Insane Jane later this month and create The Litter of Legends. Thank you again Don for a job well done.

Your Friend
Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper

tom hopkins

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-26

Back to top Go down