The Foundation Of The Breed
YOU MUST BE SIGNED IN TO VIEW ALL THE SECTIONS. IT IS A SIMPLE AND EASY PROCESS. NEW INFORMATION IS ADDED TO THE SITE ALMOST EVERYDAY. THANK YOU FOR VISITING.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

YOU MUST BE SIGNED IN TO VIEW ALL THE SECTIONS. IT IS A SIMPLE AND EASY PROCESS. NEW INFORMATION IS ADDED TO THE SITE ALMOST EVERYDAY. THANK YOU FOR VISITING.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

finly river, yadkin, an house's

Go down

finly river, yadkin, an house's Empty finly river, yadkin, an house's

Post  rowdy_crowd Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:39 am

I am very happy to see this site, I am very sorry to have not found it sooner. I am very intrigued by all of this, I have not had a coonhound all my life, an my sons an husband Have just gotten into hunting Coon.. And I am proud to Say my hound dog trained my hubby.. Wink
It explains alot when I see why. In there lines, they have many of the names here on this site of all the dogs that have made history with this breed.. I suppose We got very lucky to run into our pair then..
I'm so proud of my hounds, And ty so much for all this information on this site, It made me happy to get to see all of my girls lines here on your site, An even more happy to get to see pictures of them lol freaks me out to see her pups look identical to some of there grand parents.. I have only kept 3 females back from these lines an one male.. We call him Crash.. Don't plan to Breed her again, unless I run into a Treeing Walker that impress's me more then her mate Blaster.
But thanx for the walk down memory lane, Me an Casey (My Treeing Walker female)looked at all her ancestors an enjoyed every minute of it.. Keep up all the hard work..
Rowdy

rowdy_crowd

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-08-01

Back to top Go down